May 17 Preseason meeting at 6:00 in clubhouse prior to the annual meeting
May 24 First day of league
May 31 Normal league day
June 7 Normal league day (following Chamber Scramble)
June 14 Normal league day
June 28 No League day (Tavern League Scramble)
July 5 To be determined
July 2 Normal league day
July 19 Normal league day
July 26 Normal league day
August 2 Fun night/Playoffs
August 9 Fun night/Playoffs
COUPLES LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
2022 Sarah and Joe Monnens
- 2021 Al and Shelly Spatenka
- 2020 Lance and Julie Burma
- 2019 Dave and Amy Anderson
- 2018 Bob and Sue Mell
- 2017 Larry and Joyce Starks
- 2016 Jim and Candy Cotone
- 2015 Gary and Ann Hendricks
- 2014 Dave and Amy Anderson
COUPLES LEAGUE RULES
- Fee – $50 per couple
- 4 Fun Nights, 6 Couples League Matches
- USGA golf rules apply – except mulligan on first hole (must play mulligan)
- 10 points per match – 1 per hole and 1 for total low net.
- Winter rules everywhere – you can improve lie in fairway and rough, but not in hazards.
- We will use WSGA handicap (on computer downstairs). Those not having a WSGA handicap will use handicap based on same formula as WSGA uses. Those handicaps would be determined manually by a designated person. Note: Put your own scores into computer.
- 4 Divisions. Winners in each division playoff. Winners advance to finals- $50 gift card to each couple that wins division. Overall winners get free membershipte following year.
- Forfeit Rule: If a team forfeits the points are awarded 7- 3. If both teams forfeit points awarded 3-3. Note: No matching of cards. Please try to play all matches. In you are to be gone on a Wednesday try to play match before you go.
- Bragging Rights (other than par 3s) – a bragging right wins one golf ball. Chip-in, birdie, or eagle (3 balls) Each week – low net (M & W), fewest putts (M & W)
- Bragging Rights on Par 3s.